Taxes included. Please register for your Non-Restricted date before your Restricted date, and we will add to your forms from the first course at the second one.
Many students take both course levels for their “full” PAL/RPAL. They then submit their Non-Restricted and Restricted passing grades (“course reports”) together to the RCMP for processing, having completed both CFSC and then CRFSC. Mailing these forms together effectively saves each student $60 in fees.
If you have a student aged 12-17, please email us before registering for help facilitating their Minor’s Permit.
Prices do not include the RCMP processing fee students will pay after mailing forms ($60 or $80).
Canadian Firearms Safety Course
- Non-Restricted CFSC: basic PAL course & testing
- 8 hours: most sporting/hunting rifles, shotguns and long guns
- For adults who want to get their basic PAL for access to Non-Restricted rifles and shotguns (incl. all hunting guns)
Restricted Firearms Safety Course
- Restricted CRFSC: RPAL upgrade course & testing
- 6 hours: short-barreled guns and additional Restricted regulations
- For adults who already hold a Non-Restricted PAL (or just took the CFSC course) and want to upgrade