Generally speaking (most of the time), if you had an FAC but not a PAL, you need to complete the PAL requirements for licensing. We can help you with that. If you had a PAL and it expired, you can usually just send in an RCMP 5592 (PAL application form) and don’t need to re-submit the proof of safety courses. For more information, check out these RCMP frequently asked questions!

Calling the Canadian Firearms Program at 1-800-731-4000 (Monday-Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM nationwide) will also help answer critical questions like this to help you sort out what you need.